Want to know my secret for fall entertaining? Just add a pumpkin! Done, it’s autumn! It can be 90 degrees outside, but set a cozy table and your guests won't mind the roaring fire you lit to set the scene! The real secret, however, is to play with colour so your fall table feels more like our friend Bitty Bromley’s fall style than trick-or-treat. I adore the sophisticated effect of blending amber and indigo. Elegance and seasonal flair on one table!
1. Gold trim dinner napkins, pumpkin, set of two
2. Large capiz pumpkin, blue ombre
3. Damask print tablecloth, blue
4. Straw pompom napkin rings, indigo, set of four
6. Pomegranate skinny napkin rings, set of four